Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Retail Download
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Electronic Delivery
This product is electronically distributed by means of download and product activation key.
Your download link and product/Activation key for this product will arrive to your email address within minutes of your order, whether it is during business hours, evenings, Holidays or on the weekends.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail
Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, OneNote 2010, Outlook 2010, Publisher 2010 and Access 2010
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Let one of the great-looking templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNotenotebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the new and convenient online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
Computer and processor
500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.1
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Windows 10
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Certain Microsoft(R) OneNote(R) features require Windows(R) Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media(R) Player 9.0, Microsoft(R) ActiveSync(R) 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.