Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Retail Download
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Electronic Delivery
This product is electronically distributed by means of download and product activation key.
Your download link and product/Activation key for this product will arrive to your email address within minutes of your order, whether it is during business hours, evenings, Holidays or on the weekends.
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Retail
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013
• Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
• Let one of the great-looking templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
• Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
• Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
• Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
• Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
• Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNotenotebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
• Respond faster with inline replies in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
• Save time with the new and convenient online photo printing options in Publisher.
• List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
Computer and processor
1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
3.0 GB available disk space.
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012. Windows 10
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or later, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013.
Certain inking features require Windows 7 or later.
Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
Information Rights Management features require access to a computer that runs Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 and Windows Rights Management Services.
Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity