Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 Retail Download
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 Electronic Delivery
This product is electronically distributed by means of download and product activation key.
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you.Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
The latest Office applications
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013 and Outlook 2013
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
7 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Your documents, photos, presentations, and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
Your Office away from home
Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|Computer and processor||1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.|
|Memory||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space.|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.|
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later.
|Additional requirements||Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.|
|Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services.|
|Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.|
|Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.|
|Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.|
|Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.|
|Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.|
|Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.|
|Information Rights Management features require access to a computer that runs Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 and Windows Rights Management Services.|
|Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.|
|Certain features require a Skype account.|
|Other||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity|